segunda-feira, janeiro 19, 2009

Hi, everyone

I’ve changed my initial idea. As far as I am concerned all students must write compositions related to the chosen topic. As the whole class has not achieve this goal, I am going to change the rules. 

Please, although you have done the entire tasks before, take in account what I am suggesting now. 

· Visit our blog at www.newdigitalliteracy.blogspot.com

 
· Read all topics discussed at classroom, after that publish your composition as a commentary.  

If you already have created you blog, please witing in both. Our evaluatin will consider all these tasks.

Um comentário:

  1. Anônimo10:45 PM

    Alone or in group, how do you prefer study?

    Some people prefer to study with a group, other believe to study alone. Nowadays some may hold the opinion that study in group can be a good idea, but others have a negative attitude. As far as I am concerned, I agree on some events and I disagree in the other cases. My arguments for this point are listed as follows.
    One of the primary cases is that study in group leave us a few limited. We cannot study or do the exercises to our manner. On the other hand, when we study alone, we cannot ask for help to nobody.
    But there is a further more subtle point we must consider. In this context that we are living, perhaps we need develop our capacity for personal relationships and acquaintance in group.
    General speaking, we like of privacy in our feelings and opinions. But we must recognize the fact that nowadays we are obliged to live in group in all areas of our lives. This fact should drive us to conclude that is a good idea we begin learn to live in community.

    ResponderExcluir