sexta-feira, abril 03, 2009

English Class - On Monday, April - 6 - 2009


Read the following dialogue



A Busy Day

(Two friends speaking in a park when they meet each other jogging)

Barbara: Hi, Katherine, how are you today?

Katherine: I'm great and you?
Barbara: VERY busy! I'm jogging now, but later I have to do a lot!

Katherine: What do you have to do?
Barbara: Well, first of all, I have to do the shopping. We don't have anything to eat at home.

Katherine: ... and then?
Barbara: Little Johnny has a basketball game this afternoon. I'm driving him to the game.

Katherine: Oh, how is his team doing?
Barbara: They're doing very well. Next week, they're travelling to Toronto for a tournament.

Katherine: That's impressive.
Barbara: Well, Johnny likes playing basketball. I'm happy he's enjoying it. What are you doing today?

Katherine: I'm not doing much. I'm meeting some friends for lunch, but, other than that, I don't have much to do today.
Barbara: You're so lucky!

Katherine: No, you're the lucky one. I'd like to have so many things to do.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário